The kitchen was designed for an apartment in a house built in the 1920's. It is made by a cabinet maker out of massive birch. The back wall was painted with high gloss paint. The ceramic tiles have rounded edges. The black electric fittings are made out of glazed ceramics – the switch is original part from the 1920's.
Designed and manufatured by
Mattila & Merz